Birth Doula Services for San Diego Families
It is an honor to provide doula care for San Diego area parents in preparation for their birth. I support your birth desires with compassion and support, making you feel truly cared for and validated during your pregnancy and birth. During the prenatal time we will be getting to know each other so that I can learn how to best provide support to you and your partner. My birth doula practice serves families in San Diego, Santee, Lakeside, La Mesa, Ramona, El Cajon, Spring Valley, and Alpine. My doula fee is $700 as a one-time payment or with a payment plan.
“She kept us going in a way that I don’t believe anyone at the hospital could have, with grace and supportive sympathy. We highly recommend Cinda as a birth doula.”
Doula support before your birth:
- Initial complimentary meeting to determine if we are a good fit.
- 1-2 prenatal visits where we can go over a range of topics (birth preferences, labor positions, how partners can help, birth art, answering questions, etc)
- Unlimited phone, email, and text support
- 24 hour on call period starting two weeks before your due date
Doula care during your birth:
- Meet you at your house or birth place, depending on your preference
- Physical and emotional support to you and your partner during the entire labor
- Suggestions for position changes and movement, nourishment, hydration
- Foster a calm atmosphere
Doula support after your birth:
- 1-2 hours of continued support after the birth
- Assist with breastfeeding if needed and desired
- Ensure that you and partner have a meal
- Postpartum doula care visit usually within one week of birth to make sure that you are adjusting well and to answer any questions.
“Cinda’s presence at the birth of my surrogate baby was absolutely priceless. She was there for me from the very beginning – emotionally and physically. I will be forever grateful to Cinda for her support as my doula.”